I wanted to share with you a copy of my classroom expectations (click the link below). This will go into the students composition books on the front page. I will also check to make sure that a parent has seen their composition book by having them sign this page as well. This will help notify parent(s)/guardian(s) about what is to be expected inside my classroom. It will also let them see this interactive notebook that they should be bringing home with them for study material.
How to use the interactive page:
Copy paper one to one sided (I love using colored paper). Cut paper in half. Glue on non-text side in interactive notebooks.
How to use the interactive page:
Copy paper one to one sided (I love using colored paper). Cut paper in half. Glue on non-text side in interactive notebooks.
I could use some feedback on any possible changes I should make on my classroom expectations so please comment below with any changes I should make. :)
Can also assess this at: Teachers Pay Teachers
Can also assess this at: Teachers Pay Teachers
No comments:
Post a Comment