Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Officially my first post on my blog.


MY FIRST POST! 

HELLO FELLOW MATH TEACHERS! 

I have always wanted to start a blog as I started my teaching career, reading other really influenced me to start my own so here it is. I am currently going into my third year of teacher. I absolutely love being a mathematics educator. I am really excited  to start the 2014-2015 school year. 



 I am currently working on my Masters in Educational Leadership. It's so exciting and really interesting to hear about different school district and how they are incorporating RTI, PLCs and different leadership committees. So you may here me talk about some leadership advice or stories. 



I LOVE interactive notebooks. It was love at first sight at the NCTM Regional Conference in Lexington, KY. I went to a workshop on interactive notebooks and from there the love only grew. I will be sharing some ideas throughout my school year of neat interactive notebook pages that I have created. I will be putting step-by-step pages for y'all on this page. 


My goal of this blog is to help other educators that want to do a interactive notebook get the running start they need to be successful at it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment